First, attendees fill out a profile presenting their company and what they offer or request. Two weeks before the event, each attendee will have access to an online directory of all participating SMEs. A participant can then submit up to fourteen requests for 30-minute meetings with selected company or organisation representatives. Once this step has been completed, a match-making software program then twins businesses and conveniently schedules the requested meetings.
For inscription, please see the following form:
Why register with Naturallia 2017? Testimony from one company:
For English subtitles click this icon on the banner of this vidéo.
1300$ CAD passport is giving access to the following services and activities :
- (3) Matchmaking sessions for up to 14 planned meetings
- (3) Breakfast conferences
- (2) Lunch conferences + (1 box lunch)
- (1) Invitation to the closing ceremony
- (1) Invitation to the Plan Nord evening
- (1) Registration of industrial tours and activities
- (3) Sectorial roundtables
- (4) Health breaks
- Second participant from the same company without agenda of meetings: $600 (CAD$)